Rawalpindi Chamber of Small Traders and Small / Industries was established on 2nd November, 2015 after the recognition / approval of Ministry of Commerce Government of Pakistan. Its affiliated with Federation of Pakistan chamber of commerce and industry, the apex body of the chambers in the country.
Strengthening and representing small traders and small industries in area of jurisdiction through the platform of the Chamber.
- To help making the business environment conducive for growth and expansion.
- To seek long term relations with members in order to create a strong proactive business leadership.
- To conduct business of chamber with integrity and strive to be a top reputable chamber of the country.
SUBMIT ANY QUESTION, SUGGESTION OR GENERAL FEED BACK
HOW TO REACH US __
RANGE OF FACILITIES
- Membership Certificate - Visa Recommendatory Letter - Attestation of Documents
- Delegations - Seminars / Workshops - Business Net Working
- Meetings with Government Officials and Many More
Regardless of what life stage you are in, you are likely to have some short and long term business or personal financial goals. Setting tangible and realistic goals, following them, and tracking your progress is the key to success in achieving all of your financial goals.
WHAT RCSTSI DELIVER __
- Ideally located and easy access.
- Lesser fee structure on membership and other services.